Our services are available to a variety of people.
Here is a list of the type of people we can help:
- People with a range of disabilities using personal budgets.
- People seeking employment, skills and learning.
- Health and Social Care providers.
- Supported housing providers
- Offender management services.
- Schools and Education – offering Alternative Provision to young people aged 14 – 16, the farm is currently working in partnership with Excell For Training to provide accredited vocational and educational training and offering Alternative Provision to young people aged 14 – 16. We currently provide Alternative Provision for neighbouring local authorities.